I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor located on the Washington side of the Columbia River Gorge. I’ve worked for 15 years in the Gorge, helping adults, children, and families manage stress effectively, enjoy healthier relationships, create productive work environments, and feel more daily peace.
I am here to support you, wherever you are on your path of healing. Areas of particular interest include:
• Recovery from emotional, physical, sexual, and childhood traumas
• Assistance in managing and reducing panic, depression, and anxiety
• Sensitivity to LGBTQ issues
• Helping couples move past fear and anger into emotional closeness
• Supporting and assisting those contemplating leaving or recovering from an abusive relationship
• Support for creative process, including moving past creative blocks